Social

Friday, May 30, 2008

Here's the review from this weekends seminar

So, as some of you may remember, my sensei Don Hebert and I went down to Baltimore last weekend for a weapons intensive. In preparation I purchased a sample suit of kendo armor since it was a full contact event and I thought it would be appropriate to test an item that I am considering selling on my website.

The armor held up just fine, though shots that came down directly on the top of my head had the potential to make me see stars. In fact, it happened quite a few times. This was ok, in my opinion, because it actually gave me some incentive for performing proper technique. I feel totally confident now in carrying and selling this kendo armor, if I was able to survive mostly intact.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=47e8ae8a68a01a9165039ec8589d7710