Social

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Aikido Invitations?


I think everyone has seen those flyers that arrive at the dojo every month with seminar announcements. I know our dojo gets quite a few of them during the year. Well, I was just looking at a interesting site called Cards Direct, a site that primarily specializes in Photo Cards, but I think it would be totally cool to send out invitations to seminars and tests in such a manner. Now, the majority of the cards show are for weddings, birthdays, holidays (as shown in the image below) and the like, but I would totally use something like that if I wanted to invite anyone to my shodan test. Totally fitting.

And it looks like the site is fairly easy to use, you can use any image in your card and write any personalized message you want. I checked out the site and the user interface looks pretty simple, all you need to do is make a message, upload an image, and you're good to go. I feel it's a nice way to add a personal touch to an occasion where you might want to send out invites.

Check it out and enjoy!






No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=47e8ae8a68a01a9165039ec8589d7710