Social

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aikido in the tropics

Every time I think about going on Vacation, which has been a more common occurrence now that New England has been hit by an arctic chill, I always try to find a destination with at least some aikido available. As most of my fellow aikidoka may be aware this can often prove to be a difficult task. But today, I was browsing through the archives of one of my favorite forums and I found some info on aikido in the Caribbean.

This was, or at least could be a break through in finding romantic vacations that are in warm climates during the winter and still include some aikido. To me this would be a great happy medium, Noelle and I could potentially travel to some jamaica all inclusive resort and I could still get in my regular training.

While this might not be common knowledge, or even a common thought for most vacationers (who usually dream about beaches, local cuisine, or even caribbean weddings) if you've married an aikidoka it might be what you get. I think Noelle can vouch for that.
;)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=47e8ae8a68a01a9165039ec8589d7710