Social

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been trying to cut back, but...

Lately I've been trying to cut back on my coffee consumption, I think it has something to do with the caffeine and my recent reactions to it. Every time I do try to cut back I always end up starting back up again, and now that I've switched over to decaf I might actually be able to cut down on my coffee intake.

Over the past two years or so I've really been into best gourmet coffee, I've selected whole beans only and stayed away from all those chain coffee houses. I must say I thought it was great, I supported local coffee roasters (who produce the best tasting coffee btw) and was able to really feel like I was able to contribute to others, especially when I bought fair trade coffee.

Here's where the cut back thing comes in, I always felt a little jittery when I drank regular coffee, like I took in a little too much ki, and artificial ki at that. Now, I drink one cup of decaf a day brewed from the best coffee beans I can get so I still make a meaningful contribution to the coffee industry.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=47e8ae8a68a01a9165039ec8589d7710