Social

Monday, July 21, 2008

Are you ready for the summer?



This summer has been so hot that I don't think I was ready for it.
;)
I did see a group of people out on the Connecticut river in their boat and they looked way more prepared for the heat than I am. For one thing, they actually have a boat, hopefully they had sunblock, and they definitely had waterskis and wakeboards. I thought the fun they were having looked so appealing that I checked out Ronix wakeboards to see what all the fuss was about. Well, after checking out the boards at buywake.com I decided that I need to:
1. Find a friend with a boat since the prices were so affordable.
&
2. Learn how to ride a wakeboard since it looks so fun.

Head over and check it out for yourself!



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=47e8ae8a68a01a9165039ec8589d7710